Westbrook Clinic is looking for individuals who are committed to improving the health of our community and serving individuals infected or affected by HIV/AIDS. If you are a team player, with good communication skills, a self-directed learner who is flexible and mission-driven we are interested in you participating in our efforts.
Valley AIDS Council is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status”). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment as well as the use of all agency facilities, participation in all agency-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits and separation of employment.
Employment Application Steps:
- Review the Job Description below
- Download the Employment Application [Click here for an Employment Application]
- Cover Letters are required for every position
- Once you have completed the application, fax it to 956-412-0410 or email to: [email protected]
- Or you can come by the Harlingen location to drop it off at the Human Resources Department.
- We conduct background checks, as well as, pre-employment drug testing.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mary Alice Guerrero, Director of Human Resources, at 956-507-4859
Job Openings: Click on Job Title for Job Description
- RMA - Registered Medical Assistant - (2) Harlingen
- Operator - (1) Brownsville
- Quality Management Coordinator - (1) McAllen
- Risk Reduction Specialist I - (1) Brownsville
- PRIDE in the Park Event Coordinator Assistant - (1) Harlingen
- Support Services Navigator - (1) McAllen
- Youth Medical Case Manager - (1) McAllen & Harlingen
- Housing Specialist - (1) Harlingen